Working naked — working without the help of an assistant, accounting department or an IT staff — makes sense considering that technology makes it easy to work anywhere, anytime. So why can’t we all work naked? Consider a few of the many benefits of working from home:
- There’s no commute
- You’re not stuck in a cubicle
- Technology lets you keep up with your corporate counterparts
- You save money on rent
- You have the freedom to have a life
- Your clothing and dry cleaning bills drop significantly
- There’s no boss looming over your shoulder
- You can wear whatever you want or better yet, nothing at all. A non-scratchy chair is key to working naked comfortably!
What’s keeping you from stripping yourself of the corporate workplace?