- Home office set-up
- Home office design and organization
- Making the most of home office technology
- Balancing home life and office life (when they’re in the same place)
- Making the transition from a home office to a corporate office
- De-stressing a home office
- Making a home office fit your work style
- Various aspects of running a home-based business
- Home office products
- Home office trends
Contact Lisa for the latest home office statistics and other information you need for your next home office article or segment at: contactworkingnaked (at) gmail.com or (214) 663-7302
Lisa Kanarek is one of the nation’s leading home office experts and the author of several books including Organize Your Home Office For Success and Working Naked: A Guide to the Bare Essentials of Home Office Life. She is the founder of HomeOfficeLife, a firm that advises corporations and individuals on all aspects of working from home and is founder of this blog.
Kanarek has been a guest on several national programs including Good Morning America, CNN Financial News, CBS Up-to-the-Minute, CNBC, American Public Radio, Movie & a Makeover, Public Radio’s Marketplace and Voice of America radio. Kanarek has been featured—as an author and in interviews—in hundreds of publications including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Newsweek, Success, Money, Entrepreneur, Cosmopolitan, Working Woman, Marie Claire, Redbook and Nation’s Business.
For general information:
11700 Preston Road, Ste. 660-120
Dallas, TX 75230